Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Big Four Oh

Well, I've crossed over the threshold into the 40's club, and I'm actually happy about it! It's still a wild thought to think that my thirties are over, but I'm learning to be grateful for that, too. I guess it has something to do with the fact that my 30's were so much better than my 20's and I loved them dearly, that I'm sad to see them go. But, as each day comes, I'm growing in confidence and joy. I had to renew my license, and, I know this may be shocking, but I love the picture. I look happy. In my license picture. Crazy ain't it?

So, I will always love my 30's, they will always be a part of me, but simultaneously, I look forward to what beauty and delights this decade will bring. I'm thankful to have my health, and while my body has changed a lot in these past couple of years, my breakfast shake has helped me rebound very quickly. Getting those nutrients has been life-changing, and I continue to lose weight. In fact, rather than gaining weight as can be the case, my body is losing inches. It almost feels as though I meet a new woman each day I get dressed!

So, keep drinking half your weight in water every day - don't let up - and keep the nutrients flowing. Keep moving your body, and health can remain yours. Yea!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers